UI on human terms
In the past few years, we have been growing from a personalization engine towards a full-blown conversational UI platform. And there is more to come.
Our promise to you
Leveraging the power of natural language processing, we will turn your existing product user interfaces into a dialogue.
- Open-source, composable components.
- We understand the importance of transparency, extensibility, and portability. All our UI components are open-source as a result.
- No-code deployments.
- Our platform powers handholding for onboarding, activation, support or commercial funnels. The people who care most about this are often non-technical. So, deployment must possible without code.
- Battle-hardened privacy protection.
- We are a post-GDPR company, with the importance of privacy in mind. Our architecture is carefully designed to cater to this.
A short history
We have been methodically building our platform in the past few years, culminating in the conversational UI platform it is today.
Originally, UNLESS was launched as a personalization platform. In 2020, we released a UI component library with user profiles that connect to third-party systems through our integrations.
In 2021, we doubled down on CRM integrations. We improved audience segmentation and A/B testing. Our components were much improved due to feedback of some big customers.
Due to heightened demand, we expedited the launch of our open-source component framework, enabling developers to create their own custom components. We enrolled in OpenAI's beta program.
And then there was 2023
In 2023, we made a huge step towards our goal of humanizing user interfaces. We connected the dots by adding a central AI to orchestrate a unified conversation with each user. Suddenly, every Unless component became conversation-aware.